Creating Positive Change in Organizations:
How to lead change while inspiring enthusiasm and engagement
Please join JumpVine Workshops for a workshop facilitated by Dr. Michael Broom, President and CEO of the Center for Human Systems. Dr. Broom is a Lifetime Achievement Award Winner from the Organizational Development Network (International Organization for Organizational Development).
Key Features Include:
- Includes three 30-minute follow-up coaching calls with a certified professional coach to solidify your personalized learning and create lasting change- $395 value!
- Opportunity to learn from a world-renowned expert in positive change.
|Conscious Use of Self:
Learn to consciously choose your intentions. Improve your connections with others. Learn the role ego management plays in effectiveness
| Energy Sponges:
Learn to identify the habits that divert your energy away from your potential. Choose more effective alternatives
Increase your awareness of the many groups or systems of people in your life. Learn how to have a more positive impact wherever you are
Why attend this workshop
- Learn key principles of creating positive change
- Discuss the experience in small groups to maximize insights and see immediate practical application
- Increase self-awareness – the starting place for all positive change
- Create greater positive change in all of your relationships with less stress and effort
- Apply new insights and skills to your work and home life
- Meet like-minded people who can be future catalysts in your development
- Earn continuing education credits. Qualifies for 5 CE credit hours for HRCI and ICF
- Have fun while learning from one of the best in the field
Who should attend?
Business Owners, HR Leaders & Business Executives looking to improve profitability, productivity and employee engagement
Organizational Change & Coaching Professionals seeking the latest information to help improve effectiveness
Education and Non-Profit Leaders who want to improve organizational capabilities as they fulfill their mission
Why JumpVine Workshops?
JumpVine Workshops are Different! How many times have you left a “learning program” excited about the new concepts and insights- only to revert back to “normal” within a month? JumpVine Workshops solve this problem, here’s how:
- Clear simple methodology to help turn insights into actions and new habits
- Post event coaching support- receive three (3) 30 minute individual coaching sessions via phone or teleconference after completion of workshop
- Receive the support and accountability you desire during the crucial 3-5 weeks after the workshop
- Experience individualized coaching and encouragement
- Develop clear, specific action steps to integrate the principles into your life and make them your own
We look forward to seeing you on September 15!
Turning the science of learning into action
Initiating and leading positive change is difficult. Here’s how to succeed!
Friday September 15, 9am – 4pm
6250 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd.